- 16 oz Box of pasta
- ¼ c Lemon juice
- ¼ c Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Whole grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp Minced garlic
- 5 oz Feta, crumbled
- 1 Pint Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 Leaves of basil sliced thin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil pasta until tender.
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, mustard and minced garlic.
- Toss drained pasta with dressing, feta, cherry tomatoes and basil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Hello Everyone! Today I'm linking up with Quirky Pickings and Life. Love. Lauren for Topic Tuesday! This weeks topic is 9 healthy recipes. So therefor I'm sharing with you all this new recipe I made last month. For my Christmas potluck at work.
Which it was Basil and Tomato Salad. This salad is super easy to make. Which if you have been reading my blog for sometime you know that already. I also try my best to make healthy meal as much as I can. My co-worker really enjoy this salad and kept asking what is in it. I so can see myself making this salad in the summer time.
8 More healthy recipe you can find on my blog.
- Broccoli and Sausage Casserole
- Homemade Banana Icecream
- Cheesy Zucchini Bake
- Pumpkin Chili
- Turkey Meatballs
- Brown Rice Bowl
- Chicken Meatballs
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!