- 3 Zucchini Sliced
- 1 and Half Cup of Bertolli Tomato and Basil
- 12 oz of Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F or 176 Celsius
- In a medium size pan add a layer of sauce, Then zucchini and cheese.
- Do this 3 time or until you run out
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Hello Everyone. I'm back with another monthly recipe for you all. This month it is an easy zucchini bake. Which can be used as a side dish or main dish. I made it for a main dish for dinner one night. For each serving it is 7 weight watcher smart points. Which you get 4 serving size out of this.
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!