- Black Scoop Neck Long Sleeved Tee From Old Navy~ 7.00
- Beige Long Cardigan Vest From Forever 21~ 23.71
- Curvy Skinny Jeans From NY&Company Christmas Gift From Janet (2012)
- Black Flower Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~1.50
- Gold Statement Necklace From New Yorker~ 2.95 Euro (3.28 Dollars)
- Gold Flower Earring From CR~ 2.40
- Unisex Full Frame Plastic Glasses in Black C/O Firmoo
- Biege Steve Madden Cable Cuff Boot Liners From DSW~ 9.99
- Michael Kors Rain Boot Gift From Ant (2014)
Happy Wednesday Everyone! I hope you all are having a great week so far. My week has been going good so far. I got two puppies on Sunday. So they have been keeping Ant and I quit busy. Right now we are trying to get them on a schedule. So therefor my blog schedule is a little off. Plus I don't have a lot of extra time on my hand to read your blog.
So bare with me. As I get these two puppies on a schedule. That work for my whole family and my always changing work schedule. For today work outfit. I just went with a quick and simple one.
We got snow over the weekend. Which its all gone now but now we have rain. So therefor todays outfit called for my rain boots. Which work for not only work but to also take the puppies in and out of the house.
To keep my feet nice and warm. I went out and brought another pair of boot liners from DSW. If you don't own any boot liners. I highly recommend going out and getting some. There the best 10 dollars I have spent.
The best part is you can move them from boot to boot. Which helps with getting more use out of them. Stay tune to tomorrow post. It will be puppies over board.
linking up to Sydney Fashion Hunter
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!