- 1.25 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced and diced
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- sea salt & black pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
2. Mix all ingredients thoroughly and divide into 12 meatballs.
3. Add the turkey meatballs to the muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, until browned and cooked through.
Hello Everyone. I'm back with a monthly recipe. My husband has been doing weight watchers. So we have been making healthier food. I was on Pinterest and find a turkey meatloaf recipe. That is only 2 WW points. So I decide to give it a try. This meatballs are super good and easy to make.
I use my food processor to chop up all the vegetable up. Which I find it is easy to make the meatball with small vegetables. I have made my meatballs in a regular size cupcake pan. I have also rolled them up by hand and cooked them on a cookie sheet. Both way work.
Have a great Tuesday!