- Ripe Banana's
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter (either powder or spread kind.)
- Cut up ripe banana's and put in to a freezable container
- Let banana's stil in the freezer for 2 hour or longer (or choice)
- After your banana have be frozen
- Put them in a food processor
- Once your banana's are nice and creamy
- Add in your peanut butter and mix some more.
- Oppositional you can put the icecream in the freezer to make it harder or eat how it is when done.
Happy Thursday Everyone. I'm back with another monthly recipe. This one is super easy to make. If you follow me on Instagram. Then you saw that I brought a bag of banana's for 3 dollars. Inside of the bag was 20 banana's.
Ant and me love having banana's in the morning. So we were almost able to eat all of them before they started going bad. Once I saw that we had a few bad banana's and didn't want them to go to waste. I decide to make some health ice-cream with them.
So I froze the banana's and whipped us up some icecream. One night after dinner.
If you on weight watcher like me. This banana icecream is only 1 point using the peanut powder. Which makes a great treat. Some people say you should count frozen fruit as points but I didn't.
HAVE A GREAT THRUSDAY!