- September 13, 2014~ Raspberry Tart Boyfriend Cardigan and JW Jeans
- February 11, 2015~ White Cable Knit Sweater and Black Thermo Leggings
- April 6th, 2015~ White Cable Knit Sweater and Super Skinny Jeans
- April 5th, 2016~ Black Sheer Short Sleeve Shirt and Dark Washed Skinny Jeans
- April 8th, 2016~ Pink Sweatshirt Cardigan and Super Skinny Jeans
- May 20th, 2016~ White Cable Knit Sweater and Startrack Legging
- May 25th, 2018~ Grey and White Stripe T-shirt and Liz Claiborne 7" Pull On Short
- July 2nd, 2018~ Red Poof Tank Top and Liz Claiborne 7" Pull On Short
Happy Monday Everyone! Since I don't have any new outfit to share with you today. I thought it would be fun to do another cost per wear post. Since the last one I did was about two months ago. For today cost per wear post. I'm sharing with you all the ways I have worn my White Racerback Tank Top.
That I brought at H&M in the Prague. When I was on vacation there for my 29th birthday. Back in 2014. This white racerback tank top. Is super sheer. Which make it a nice layering piece. I have featured this tank top on the blog 8 times. Which it might have been on the blog more but I didn't list it in the outfit post.
Over all this is one basic item. That I have got a lot of use out of. As you can see I love wearing this tank top under my white cable knit sweater. I think everyone should have a basic white and black tank top in there closet. Since they are so easy to stay and go with so many things.
I brought this tank top for 129.00 Czech Republic Koruny(6.31 Dollars). After 8 wears my total cost per wear is 78 cent in US money. I didn't brother figure out how much the cost per wear is in Czech Republic Koruny.
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!