- Black and White Long Sleeve Striped Heart Print Sweater C/O Shein
- Poof Red Tank Top From The Px~1.48
- Nine West Pull on Skinny Jeans From Sam's Club~ 9.81
- Red Bead Earrings From Bijou Brigitte~1.95 Euro (2.06 Dollars)
- Unisex Full Frame Plastic Glasses in Black C/O Firmoo
- Black Beret From Wicky~3.99 Euro(5.48 Dollars)
Steve Madden Black Boot Liners From DSW~7.95
- Plaid Rain Boots From The Px~ 18.74
Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day. We had a nice one at home. The weather was actually in the 50's on Wednesday. So baby girl and me went on an afternoon walk. Which was super nice. Since we were able to go on a walk last week. Due to it was raining and cold.
- Mommy's One and Only 2 pc Footed Set From Target~ 9.99
- Red and Black Poke A Dot Headband Made by My Friend L
On Valentine's day I wore this striped sweater that has a heart on the sleeve. Which I haven't worn this sweater since November of 2016. So it was time to bust it out again. Since I felt like the sweater was on the short side. I add a red tank top under it for more length.
Baby girl wore her Mommy's one and only outfit. That Ant brought her. When he brought her this outfit. I told him it looked like a boys outfit. Well to find out I was totally right it is a boys outfit but I don't care. I just love the saying on it. Which I got to thinking. Why is it all girl clothing is daddy girl, princess and so on. Then all of little boys clothing is all about mommy. Why can't we make clothes for both boys and girls. With mommy and daddy say on them.
Later on in the day baby girl wore her First Valentine's Day bodysuit that Ant got her. Long with the Valentines pants I got her. Her booties are from Christmas time.
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!