- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (17.5 fluid ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker, and pour in 3/4 of the wing sauce and the ranch dressing mix. Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Once the chicken has cooked, add the butter, and shred the meat finely with two forks. Pile the meat onto the rolls, and splash with the remaining buffalo wing sauce to serve.
Hello Everyone! I'm back with another simple recipe to make. Since having a baby almost 4 months ago. I have been using my crockpot a more to make dinners. Due to its easy and quick to do. Today I'm sharing with you all a yummy chicken buffalo sandwich recipe.
I made this recipe a few weekend ago. This chicken recipe made us enough food for dinner and lunches for the week. Which was super nice. Not to have to worry what we would be eating during the week. I got a total of 2 night of dinner out of this recipe. Along with 3 lunches. Which was awesome.
I hope you all have a great Valentines day. We aren't doing anything special today.
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!