- Black and White Palm Tree Pant Romper From Gap~ 8.49
- Black Cami From Forever 21~ 1.71
- Unisex Full Frame Plastic Glasses in Black C/O Firmoo
- Black Flower Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~1.50
- Black Circle Earring Birthday Gift From H (2015)
- White Mayari Birkenstock Sandals From The Birkenstock Outlet~ 35.00 Euro(38.62 Dollars)
Happy Friday Everyone! I wore this outfit on June 9th. To our friends son's 1st birthday party. That morning as I was getting dress I first put on a pair of jeans. Then decide I want to give one of my rompers a shots. So I first put on a crop romper from Old Navy. It fit but the button wouldn't snap at the top. Which wasn't that big of a deal. Since I could just put a cami under it.
Since I didn't feel comfortable in it. I took that Old Navy Romper off. Then I decide to try this romper from the Gap on. Which I had try this romper on back in the being of May and it didn't fit me at all. I couldn't even get it over my thighs. So I was shock. When I was able to pull the romper all the way up on Saturday.
Baby Girl Outfit
- Neon Pink, Light Blue and White Romper From Costco~ 11.99 for 2
- Neon Pink Headband Gift From Co-Worker
- Drool Bib From Amazon
I was even able to button the romper all the way up but instead of button it up. I decide to add a cami under it and leave the top two button undone. Which made the romper nursing friendly. Plus switching it for the last time I wore this romper in July of 2016.
Now for my weight loss update. Since my last update. I have upped my step goal to 5,700 from 5,000. I have been hitting my step goal 6 days out of the 7. Which is awesome. I'm also so close to hitting my first weight lose goal. Which is 150. Once I hit that goal. I will then be working on my next weight goal. Which is 135. Then just maintaining that weight after that.
- Total Lost Weight~ 43.2
- Total Weight Loss for May ~ -2.3
- Total Body Fat Loss~ .50
- May Body Fat loss~ .30
- Total Loss for the year~ -14 Pounds
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!