- Purple and Coral Bila Crochet Dress From Sam's Club~ 19.98
- Purple Ruffle Cardigan Hand Me Down From H
- Chambray Hair Bow Going Away Gift From S
- Michael Kros Glasses
- Flower Earring From Forever 21~ .49 Cents
- Beige Loafer Wedding Anniversary Gift From Ant (2015)
Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you all had a great week and a great mother's day. I had a very nice mother's day. I woke up and got cuddles from baby girl. Ant went to Starbuck and got us coffee. Since the coffee pot didn't get cleaned the day before.
After we had our coffee. We all got ready and headed to Red Lobster. I had gotten an e-mail saying that they were opening up at 10:30 am. Time we left the house and got to Red Lobster it was 10:50. Which there was already cars waiting in the parking lot. I'm guessing they did't know Red Lobster was opening up 30 minutes earlier.
- It's Mommy's 1st Mother's Day! Onesie From Carters~ 4.97
- Jean Legging From Carters
- Pink Handband From Walmart~ 6.25 for a 3 pack
- White Sock From Baby R Us~ 4.49 For a pack of 6
Red Lobster normally opens up at 11am everyday. We were the second set of people in the restaurant. They set us super quick. I got the Lobsters Dream Lover. Ant got the lunch soup and salad. Baby girl just ate off are plate. Which she loved.
After we got done eating and was get ready to leave. There was a 30 minute wait time to eat. So I'm so happy we went right when they open. After lunch we went over to the pet store. Were we brought Tony and Leelee some new bones. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my mother day.