- Mustard Yellow Loose Relax Mariner Tee From Old Navy ~ 2.67
- Blue Classic Ballet-Back Tee From Old Navy~2.67
- Light Pink Faded Glory Long Sleeve From Walmart Normal 7.97 on Clearance for 3.00
- Purple Faded Glory Long Sleeve From Walmart Normal 7.97 on Clearance for 3.00
- Mid-Rise Rockstar Jeggings From Old Navy~ 25.17
- Light Wash Nine West Pull on Skinny's From Sam's Club~9.81
- Dark Wash Nine West Pull on Skinny's From Sam's Club~9.81
- Professional Remarkable Covergirl Mascara From Harris Teeter~5.97
- Covergirl Outlast All Day Long Lasting Lip Color in 512 Normal 7.99 on Clearance at Target for 3.98
- Covergirl Outlast All Day Long Lasting Lip Color in 559 From Target~7.99
- Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Detangler Hair Cream From Target~ 4.99
Hello Everyone! Since today the end of the month I decide to bring back my monthly buy post. Unlike before I don't have a budget set. Since I don't see myself buying a lot of things for myself. Now that baby girl is here. Also I use to had my saving total in these post to but I don't have time to do that any more.
Some of the item I brought were needed. Like the jeans. I currently can't fit in to any of my pre-pregnancy jeans. So therefor I was wearing cropped jeans that I brought at the beginning of my pregnancy. I would just wear high sock to cover up the cropped part. Unfortunately it start to not work any more. So therefor I broke down and brought me some jeans.
The tops weren't needed but I couldn't beat the price on them. Plus I know I will get my money wroth out of them. The red lipstick was a repurchase. Since I was running out of my current one. The coral lipstick was a good price. So I decided to give it a try.
Since my hair is super long now. It gets tangle up super easy and is becoming a pain to brush. So there for I brought the detangler to try out. I have to tell you all it smell amazing. Plus does a great job getting your tangles out.
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!