- Colorful Stripes Sheer Shirt Birthday Gift From Ant (2015)
- Orange Cami From Aeropostale~19.50
- Black Pants From Target~24.99
- Black Plastic Bead Necklace From The PX
- Black Round Earring Birthday Gift From H
- Cream Hair Bow From Forever 21~ .33 Cents
- Unisex Full Frame Plastic Glasses in Black C/O Firmoo
- Black Faux-Suede Pointed Flats From Old Navy~ 20.65
Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. My weekends was ok. I worked most of it. Then I just relaxed after work. Since I come down with a head cold. Lucky my sore throat and earring draining has gone away. Now I'm just battling a running nose. Which I hope will go away soon.
Since I'm not feeling all that great. I decide to wear a cheerful outfit to work today. Which you can never go wrong with fun colorful stripes. They are such a classic pattern. That never goes out of style. Which I love.
I used to not own that many stripes clothing items. Now I own tons of them. So you can say I have become a little obsessed with them. The last couple of day all I have worn have been strips. Which if you follow me on Instagram. You will see I wore a red stripe shirt on Saturday to work.
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!