- O.N New Black Stripe Short Sleeve Swing Dress From Old Navy Outlet~ 16.16
- Red and Silver Necklace From Hit~ 3.00 Euro (3.27 Dollars)
- Red Bead Earrings From Bijou Brigitte~ 1.95 Euro (2.06 Dollars)
- Black Lace Up Flats From New Yorker~ 19.95(22.53 Dollars)
Happy Wednesday Everyone. Hope your week is going well. This week is an exciting week. Due to I will be closing on my house this Friday. Which I so can't. It's going to be so nice to have all my clothes and things again.
Not only I'm I closing on my house this week. This week marks my 6th year of blogging. Which I can't believe it has been 6 year already. When I first started my blog. I started it on blogger. Last year I made the move to get my own site. Which I'm so happy I made the move. Also over the years my photo's have gotten way better. I started this blog with taking photo's in front of my mirror. Now I have Ant or my friends take my photo.
- Black Marvel Captain America Cross-Back Graphic Dress From Kohl's~ 29.06
- Pearl Necklace From CR~ 3.99
- Double Pearl Earrings From I Am~ 5.95 Euro(6.67 Dollars)
- White Darma Bare Traps Sandals Birthday Gift From Ant
Last Wednesday was my birthday. Which I had an amazing birthday. I spent it with Ant and my friends. Ant had the day off. Which he took me to Red Lobster for my birthday. Which I wore the white and black t-shirt dress to. After lunch we came back to our friends house and relax.
Then it was time to get ready for dinner. Which I wore my new captain american dress. That I got when the collection was released at Kohl's. Ant is the one who picked this dress out. I felt every 50's like in this dress. For dinner we went to The Cheesecake Factory. Where I had an amazing steak.
linking up to Sydney Fashion Hunter
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!