Happy Spring Everyone, I'm back with another Pin it and Did it post. It been a few weeks since I last did one of these post. This time around I bring you bacon cheeseburger bombs. My hubby find this recipe on Facebook and sent it me the recipe in a private message that way I could make it. The recipe come from Spend with Pennies blog. I didn't use the picture she pinned on pinterest due to it is copyrighted. So you get too look at my picture. If you get a chance go over to her blog and check out her picture of these Cheeseburger bombs. These little buggers are amazing.
I did change the recipe up some when I made these. Instead of using junior biscuits. I used the the large biscuits. Thats the only thing I changed up with this recipe.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 3 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg white
- 1 can Pillsbury Biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 5 oz cheddar cheese, chopped into 10 squares
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pan, brown ground beef, bacon and onion until cooked.
- Drain any grease.
- Add cream cheese, ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool.
- Once cool, stir in egg white.
- Roll each biscuit out very thin.
- Place 2 tablespoons beef mixture on each biscuit and add 1 square of cheese.
- Wrap the biscuit around the beef/cheese and tightly seal the edges.
- Place biscuits on a parchment lined pan seam side down.
- Put them in the oven and turn down the heat to 350 degrees.
- Bake 13-16 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.