- Pink High-Low Tank Top Birthday Gift from D&J(2013)
- A New Day White and Silver Tank From Target ~3.20
- Nine West Pull On Skinny Jeans From Sam's Club~9.81
- Chambray Hair Bow Going Away Gift From S
- Pink Prada Glasses
- Fake Opal Elephant Stud Earring C/O Sammydress
- Jeep Grey and Pink Diaper Bag From Baby R Us
- Pink Coach Tennis Shoe V-day Gift From Hubby(2014)
Baby Girl Outfit
- Grey Pant with Cat Feet From Carters~ 3 piece 9.99
- Little Love Polka Dot Onesie Gift From Co-Worker
- Cat and Jack Under the Sea Baseball Hat From Target~7.99
Hello everyone! Last week on Tuesday we went to the Maryland zoo. Since we have a zoo membership. Well funny story. We get to the zoo. Park and got out of the car. Walk over to the member only gate. Show them are membership card at the gate. The worker at the gate goes thats for the Washington DC zoo. This whole time we thought we had zoo membership for the Maryland Zoo.
Since that the website we had been looking at. We just happen to buy the membership on the wrong zoo website. So after driving 40 minutes to the zoo. We weren't going to get in are car and drive to the Washington DC zoo. Which is 46 minutes away from our house. So we sat in front of the gates figuring out what we want to do. If we should get a day pass or just get a membership.
We ended up buy a Maryland zoo memberships. Since Ant is a collage student he got 50% off the membership. In the end the membership was only 7 dollars more then the day pass. Which we will make that 7 dollars difference up when we go again. The Maryland zoo is a super small zoo.
Since it was very humid out. We only ended up doing one part of the zoo on Tuesday. We will go back another day and do the other two parts of the zoo. We also need to make a trip to Washington DC zoo. Which that zoo is huge. So it will probably take us a few days to get thru it. But that one nice thing about have the zoo memberships.
We can go and see a little bit here and there until we see the whole zoo. Which is nice. Since we don't have to feel pressure to do the whole zoo in my day. Overall we had a fun zoo day. Even tho we had a hiccup at first.
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!