- 1lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic Finely Chopped or 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix well. Shape meat into a loaf shape in an 11x7 or 9 inch backing pan. Spread a thin layer of barbecue sauce over top of load for a baked glaze
- Bake 60 minutes until meat is firm, thoroughly cooked. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Hello Everyone! Today I'm here to share with your another recipe of the month. This month I'm sharing with your all my BBQ meatloaf. You basically make you traditionally meatloaf but instead of using ketchup. You use a BBQ sauce.
When I made this meatloaf. I used a caroline bbq sauce. That came in a bbq sauce gift pack. That I got Ant for Christmas. A lot of people thought it was weird that I brought him bbq sauce for Christmas but to me it wasn't weird. Since he loves to grill and cook.
The meatloaf turn out super yummy and tasty with the bbq sauce. I totally enjoy it better then using ketchup or tomato sauce like I have used in the past. To go with the meatloaf I made a side of baked mini potatoes with cheese on top.
I only make meatloaf a couple time a year. I so can't wait to make it again. Using a different type of bbq sauce. In this house we are big on are bbq sauce and mustards. Which I have no idea why.
If you try out this recipe I would love to know how you liked it.
Linking up with A Labour of Life
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!