May 12th, 2018
- Colorful Stripes Sheer Shirt Birthday Gift From Ant (2015)
- Black Jessica Simpson Clip Down Shelf Bra Nursing Cami From Motherhood Maternity~29.98
- Flare Crop Jeans From Banana Republic Factory~ 6.12
- Pink Prada
- Black Flower Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~1.50
- Black Mad Love Lydia Slip On Canvas Sneakers From Target~ 15.99
May 18th, 2018
- Gray Cardigan From Old Navy
- Black and Sliver Stripe T-Shirt From Target~ 4.48
- Nine West Pull On Skinny Jeans From Sam's Club~9.81
- Unisex Full Frame Plastic Glasses in Black C/O Firmoo
- Zelda Scarf From Loot for Her
- Grey Converse Shoe Wedding Anniversary Gift From Ant(2015)
Happy Wednesday Everyone! I'm back with another around of outfit. Lately I have been loving stripes. They are such a classic pattern that doesn't go out of style. Which I love. Since I own a good amount of stripe shirts in all different colors.
In the first outfit. I had a non scale victory. Which is I'm able to fit back in to my size 4 crop jeans again. Which make me super happy. Also show all my hard work I have been putting in to my weight loss. I can't wait to be able to fit back in to more of my pants and clothes again.
In the second outfit I'm just wearing one of my go to stripe shirt. I love this t-shirt since it nice and oversize. I typically just wear it around the house but on this day. I wore it to the grocery store with a pair of jean. Plus rain boots since it was raining out.
For the third outfit. I'm wearing my go to cardigan. This cardigan was purchased during my pregnancy. I'm so happy I brought it. Since I have been getting my wear out of it this year. I have already show it 3 times on the blog. Today outfit marks the 4th time I have worn it on the blog.
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!