April 5th, 2018
- Maryland Long Sleeve From Sam's Club~6.81
- Mid-Rise Rockstar Jeggings From Old Navy~ 25.17
- White Gem Earrings From On Style 200 Czech Republic (9.78 Dollars)
- Michael Kros Glasses
- White, Blue and Maroon Scarf Hand Me Down From My MIL Peg
- White Eddie Bauer Sock Christmas Gift From Ant (2017)
- Custom Grey Ugg From Burresi~ 219.00 Euro(296.91 Dollars)(2013)
April 7th, 2018
- Pink Sweatshirt Cardigan From Takko Fashion~ 17.99 Euro (20.45 Dollars)
- Neon Pink Tank Top From Target~ 7.00
- Ninja Turtle Shirt From Target~ 12.99
- Nine West Pull On Skinny Jeans From Sam's Club~9.81
- Pink Prada Glasses
- Pink Ugg Boots From DSW~44.96
Happy Wednesday Everyone! I have been having so much fun rediscovering clothes in my closet. That I haven't worn in a long time. The last two outfits feature clothes that I have worn in 2 years. The reason for not wearing them was they didn't fit in to my work wardrobe and then I become pregnant.
Since cleaning my closet out. Which took me 5 hours to clean. Plus multiple days. Do to I can only clean so much with baby girl. I have there for been find a lot of clothes I forgot about. Plus haven't worn in a long time.
I also came across clothes I never even worn before. That still have tags on them. Which just tells you. I used to just buy a lot of clothes. Over the past year I haven't really brought any new clothes and what new clothes I have brought I have worn at least one time so far.
Like the stripe shirt in the first outfit and my new Maryland shirt. That I just purchased last week. Since become a stay at home mom. I have been learning that basic clothing items work best for me. Next month I plan on doing a 30 for 30 challenge. To learn more what will work with my new lifestyle.
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!