Happy Friday Everyone! Today I'm here to share with you all what baby girl and me wore on Easter Day. Since we just stay home we both wore causal outfit. I brought baby girl dress back in October of last year. When I was still pregnant with her.
- Mint Green Sweater From Old Navy~ 17.21*
- Nine West Pull On Skinny Jeans From Sam's Club~9.81
- Mint Green and Pink Flower Scarf From Karstadt 10.00 Euro(11.12 Dollars)
- Light Pink Hair Bow From Forever 21~ .33 Cents
- Pink Prada
- Mint Green Canvas Sneakers From Old Navy~ 8.97
For my outfit I just went with a jean and sweater combo. With a fun scarf. Which I can't believe I never blogged this scarf before. I didn't even have it in one of my monthly shopping recaps. So I have no idea how much I paid for it. I just remember buying it in Germany with a good friend. I also sent this scarf to another blogger in a blog swap.
- Carter's 3 Piece Floral and Bunny Jumper Set From Costco
- White and Blue Headband Made By My Friend L
Baby girl wore a blue bunny jumper dress on Easter. Which she didn't wear for long since she spit up on it. Lucky she waited until after we took the photo of her in the dress. For the rest of the day she just wore the floral top and jeans.
For her easter basket. We cheated and just brought Infantino's “My First Easter” basket. Which was already made up. All I did was take the toys and wrapping off. At the bottom of the basket I add a jean overall dress. To make the toys stand up.
I hope you all had a great Easter.
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!