- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, salt, and sugar. Mix in egg whites, applesauce, and banana mash until just moistened. Stir in chocolate chips. Divide batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
Happy Wednesday Everyone! Its a new month. So therefor its time for another new recipe on my blog. This month I'm sharing my banana chocolate chip muffin recipe with you all. I made these muffin a few weeks ago.
Since we had some banana going bad. Plus I had a bag of mini chocolate chip that I need to use. Before they expired. So instead of throw the two items away. I decide to whip up some muffin with them.
The muffin were super good. I had enough batter that I ended up make mini and normal size muffin. These muffin only have 141 calories in them. Which makes them a prefect snack. When you have a sweet tooth.
HAVE A GREAT WEDNEDAY!