- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and Moisturizer
- Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation in 1.2
- Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder in Light
- Laura Geller New York Baked Blush-N- Brighten in Tropic Hues
- Queen of the Fill Tinted Eyebrow Gel in Light Medium
- Smash box Always Sharp 3D Liner in Black with Silver Pearl
- Lancome Definicils Mascara
- Smash box Be Legendary Liquid Lip in Pink Drank
Happy Monday Everyone! Today I thought it would be fun to show you my everyday makeup routine. Since having baby girl I don't wore a lot of makeup. I typical only wear makeup a couple time out of the week. Which is when I'm running errand or leaving the house. I see no point in wearing makeup around the house. I feel like it a waste of makeup but that just me.
The first thing I do when I put my makeup on is I apply my Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and Moisturizer. I let that sit for a few minutes. Then I apply my Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation in 1.2. Once I have my foundation on. I then set it with the Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder in Light. After all that is done I move on to the rest of my face.
Which then I apply my Laura Geller New York Baked Blush-N- Brighten in Tropic Hues. Then I move on to doing my eyes. Which is just eyeliner and mascara. I also fill in my eye brows. The last thing I do is apply a lip color.
Depending on the outfit I plan on wearing. My eyeliner and my lip color change out. Also I might add some eyeshadow but these days I hardly wear any eyeshadow. Over all my makeup takes me 15 minutes top to do. So it an easy go to mom look. Plus everyday look.
After my makeup is done I move on to doing my hair. On this day I just blowed dried it. To see my full outfit I this day. Click HERE. I hope you all have a great Monday and week. This afternoon I'm heading to the doctors to get the mole on the back of my neck. Checked out to see if it skin cancer.
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!