March 24th, 2018~ What I wore to get my hair cut in
- I Have No Selfie Control Gift From Ant Work Trip*
- Nine West Pull On Skinny Jeans From Sam's Club~9.81
- Unisex Full Frame Plastic Glasses in Black C/O Firmoo
Black Sweater Uggs Christmas Gift From Ant(2013)
March 27th, 2018~ What I wore to run errands in
March 28th, 2018
- On Wednesdays We Wear Pink From VS~ 24.95*
- Neon Pink Tank Top From Target~ 7.00*
- Nine West Cropped Jeans From Sam's Club
- Jane and Bleecker Pink and White Slipper Socks From Costco~ 9.99 for 2 pairs
Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and Easter. We had a low key Easter at home. Which I will be blog about on Friday. So stay tune for that. Since we moved baby girl to her room 2 weeks ago. I'm now able to get back in to my dresser drawer with all my graphic t's again.
So there for I have been having fun rediscover my graphic t's again. The outfit on March 23rd I just wore at home. While I was waiting for the Animal habit to come and get some birds out of my kitchen exhaust fan. Which the man was able to get the birds out and there nest. Then we put wire on the outside. So therefor they can't get back in.
On March 28th was another at home outfit. That I wore to wait on the home insurance man in. We had to have them come out to look at the roof. Since we had some roof damage happen after that crazy wind storm we had. Unfortunately he wasn't able to go on the roof that day. Since it was raining out. So therefor he has to come back. He was able to look in the attic and lucky there no water damage up there.
I hope you all have a great week.
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!