- A New Day Black and Silver Tee Shirt on Clearance 5.60 - 20% off Cartwheel ~4.48
- A New Day Light Purple Tank on Clearance 4.00 - 20% off Cartwheel ~3.20
- A New Day White and Silver Tank on Clearance 4.00 - 20% off Cartwheel ~3.20
- Dubble Trubble Kids Detangling Conditioner Spray~3.99
- Freshies Invisible Solid Deodorant on the go in Paris Rose~ 4.99- 1.00 Coupon= 3.99
- It Brushes For Ulta 5 Experience Velvet Face and Eye Brush Set~ 98.00
- It Brushes For Ulta Brush Bath Cleaner~ 18.00
- Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation in 1.2 ~42.00
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and Moisturizer~ 42.00
Total~ 200.00- 80.00 in Rewards= 120.00- 10.00 dollars off coupon for a 35 dollar Smashbox Product= 110.00
Hello Everyone! I can't believe another month is almost over with. So there for it is time for another recap of what I brought. This month I decide to treat myself to a few things. One of those thing was a haircut. Which I so needed since the last time it was cut was 7 months ago. I was getting to the point I was hating my hair. The girl at hair cuttery cut my hair a little shorter then I would have like it but overall I have been enjoying it. It has made getting ready for the day a lot easier and a little quicker.
The biggest item that I treated myself to was new makeup brushes. I was so in need of new ones. The picture above is what one of the makeup brush that I was currently using. So it was time for some new ones. So I decide to ahead and cash in my ulta reward point and get myself a nice set of brushes. While I was there I also grab a back up of my favorite and go to foundation. Which I have mention this foundation a tons on the blog.
In October I sent Ant to the store to buy me some new moisturizer since the one I had went bad. He came home with the Smashbox primer and moisturizer duo. After using it for a few weeks. I fall in love with it. No matter if I'm doing my makeup or not. I have this on my face. It really helps with my dry skin. The two smashbox products are my back up for when I do run out of the one I'm using now.
At Target I just picked up some basic shirt since the were on clearance and at the time the cartwheel app had a deal for them. I also pick me up some more hair detangling. Since I wasn't love the Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Detangler Hair Cream. It works well but you can only use it when you hair is wet. So I need a detangler to work for when my hair was wet and dry. The Dubble Trubble on work amazing.
Total Spending for the year~ 271.91
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!