March 14th, 2018
- Olive Green Easy Tee Dress From Gap~12.74*
- Brown Wool Sweater From The Recycling Center~ Free*
- Nine West Pull On Skinny Jeans From Sam's Club~9.81
- Caper Green Crochet-Overlay Jersey Infinity Scarves From Old Navy~3.49
- Michael Kros Glasses
- Brown Ugg Boots Gift From Ant
Happy Monday Everyone! Today I'm here to show you two outfits that I have worn recently. Since the weather has been super cold out. I have been busting out some of my favorite sweater to wear. Also with the weather being cold and nasty. I haven't been leaving the house.
Hint why there only two outfit in this post. I plan on doing a 30 for 30 challenge. To help me with getting dresses and maybe get my creative juice following again. It just been so hard lately for me to get dress do to the weather has been nasty. Plus I haven't been leaving the house. So therefor I haven't been wearing any cute clothes.
I just have been running around the house in leggings or lounging pants. With a sweatshirt on. Which you can see in my at home post the kind of outfit I wear when I'm at home. I'm hoping with the warmer weather. I will be back in to getting dressed in real clothes again. Which this week it is supposed to warm up some.
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!