- Mossimo Black V-Neck Long Sleeve From Target~ 7.00*
- Plaid Shirt Neck Sleeveless Maxi Top C/O Zaful*
- Velvet Forming Legging C/0 Wolford*
- Black Flower Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~1.50
- Beige Polka a Dot Scarf From H&M~ 3.00 Euro (3.33 Dollars)
- Unisex Full Frame Plastic Glasses in Black C/O Firmoo
Black Sweater Uggs Christmas Gift From Ant(2013)
Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a nice St. Patrick's Day. We just had a low key one at home. Instead of having the traditional corn beef and cabbage. We went out and got Chinese food. On Saturday baby girl and me both made sure we had some green on.
I wore this long maxi plaid top that I got from Zaful a few years ago. I paired it with a pair of leggings and a simple black top. For some fun I added a polka a dot scarf to it. I didn't do my make up. Since we didn't really go any where. My hair on the other hand is driving me nuts.
It has been growing like crazy. A long with it growing. It has been growing in all weird. So there for I'm having a hand time styling it. I don't care to wear it down. Since baby girl loves to pull at it. Which doesn't feel good.
Not only was it St. Patrick's Day it was only baby girl 5th month birthday. I can't belive she is already 5 months old. Over the weekend we moved her in to her bedroom. So far she has been doing ever well in there.
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!