February 28th, 2018
- Neon Pineapple Shirt From Target~ 7.00
- Neon Pink Tank Top From Target~ 7.00
- Mid-Rise Rockstar Jeggings From Old Navy~ 25.17
- Pink Prada Glasses
Pink Shoe From Target~9.74
March 7th, 2018
- Pink Cardigan with Black Belt Christmas Gift From Oma(2012)*
- Black and Sliver Stripe T-Shirt From Target~ 4.48
- Nine West Pull On Skinny Jeans From Sam's Club~9.81
- Black Round Earring Birthday Gift From H(2015)
- Pink Flower Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~1.50
- Black Flower Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~1.50
- Grey Scarf From New Yorker~2.95 Euro (3.24 Dollars)
- Unisex Full Frame Plastic Glasses in Black C/O Firmoo
Steve Madden Black Boot Liners From DSW~7.95
- Plaid Rain Boots From The Px~ 18.74
March 10th, 2018
- Pink Michigan Long Sleeve Gift From Ant when I was 30 weeks Pregnant
- Jessica Simpsons Maternity Jeans From Motherhood Maternity
- Michael Kros Glasses
- Flower Earring From Forever 21~ .49 Cents
- Pink Ribbons From a Birthday Gift Years Ago
- Pink Shoe From Target~9.74
Happy Friday Everyone! I can't believe another week is done. This year feels like it already flying on by and it just started. Which is crazy. Also another thing that is crazy is the weather. I just wish it would warm up again. I don't have many outfits in this post.
Due to I haven't been wearing any fun outfits lately. Since the weather has been cold. So therefor I just been staying in the house with baby girl. I just have been wearing lounging clothes. Baby girl has just been staying in her Pj's. When I did get dress I went for pinks again.
If you readed my blog before. Then you know I love the color pink and own a lot of pink clothes. Out of all the outfit that I have worn lately. The outfit I wore last Wednesday was my favorite. I just felt so go in it.
The rain boot in that photo end up going in the trash last week. Due to they were falling apart. Which I will probably do a cost per wear post on them. Since I got my use out of them.
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!