- 8 Eggs
- 8 Slice of Turkey Bacon
- 6 Slice of Turkey Lunch Meat
- 165 Grams of Mozzarella
- 7 1/2 oz Mushrooms
- 4 Tsp Spoon Mrs. Dash
- Preheat oven to 350 Degree's
- In a large bowl crack your eggs. Then start to cut up your meat.
- Cut up your mushroom and sprinkle in Mrs. Dash
- Whisk everything together.
- Spray a 8 inch square backing dish with Pam
- Pour in egg mix in to baking dish
- Bake for 50 minutes and then serve
Hello Everyone! I'm back with another monthly recipe. This month I'm sharing with you all an easy recipe that I make over the weekends. Ant goes back and forth with doing the Atkins diet. So therefor on the weekends. I will whip up this easy and delicious breakfast for us. That has 4 grams of carbs in it. Plus is 380 calories a slice.
Of course you can add whatever you like to this egg bake. Some weekend I will add Canadian bacon to it. Instead of the Turkey lunch meat. I will also sometime add just pepper and salt to it. Instead of the Mrs. Dash. It is really up to you what you want to add to it. I just love that this recipe is super quick and easy to make.
I make a serving size of 4. That way we can both have 2 piece. I normally only have one slice and Ant has 3 piece. You can also make a bigger one. If you were going to have more people over to eat it. Just increase the amount of eggs in it along with the other ingredients.
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!