- 3 Piece Cat Outfit ~9 Months~9.99
- Purple Fleece Pants~ 6 Month~3.99
Total- 13.98-10 Dollars Rewards= 3.98
- Watermelon Pants~ 2T~ .87 cents
- Pink Skeleton Outfit~ 12 Months~ .87 Cents
- Navy Blue Shorts~ 6 Months~ .87 Cents
- Pink Star Bunting ~ 6/12 Months ~5.38
- Pink Fleece Pants~ 6 Months~ 1.79
- Floral Pants~ 3/6 Months~.87 Cents
- Little Pumpkin Dress~ 6/12 Months~ 4.02
- Valentines Leggings~ 6 Months~6.30
- Pink Turtleneck~ 3/6 Months~2.67
- Purple Ghost Socks~ .47 Cents
The Children’s Place
- Unicorn Sleeper~ 9 Months~6.50
- Castle’s Sleeper~ 9 Months~ 6.50
- Leoparod Sleeper~ 9 Months~ 6.50
- It’s Ruff Being This Cute~ 3/6 Months~ 6.50
- I Love Mom and Dad~ 6/9 Months~ 5.99
- I’m Adorable Mom’s Beautiful DADDY DID GOOD~ 6/9 Months~5.99
- Pink Ruffle Butt Shorts~ 6/9 Months~ 5.99
- Black Ruffle Butt Shorts~ 6/9 Months~ 5.99
- Carter’s 3 Piece Unicorn Set~ 6 Months- 4.81
- Crater’s Gray Foral Set~ 6 Months~ 4.81
- Crater’s Chambray Set- 6 Months~ 4.81
- Crater’s 3 Piece White Fur Vest~ 9 Months~ 4.81
- Crater’s Dinsour Romper~ 9 Months~ 5.98
Happy Monday Everyone! In January I went on a little shopping spree for baby girl. Most of my damage came when we had to spend 3 hours in the mall. While my car was getting an automatic car started put in. Our first stop that day was Carter's. I love there clothing for babies. I had a 10 reward card for there. So I only had to pay a 3 dollar difference there.
Then are next stop was The Children's Place. I have heard that they have awesome deals there. While in my opinion. I thought there clothes were pricy. At least for the baby clothes. I just shopped there clearance rack there. At the time they had a extra 50% off sell going on. So I just brought pj's. Since that all the had on clearance for little girl. I did pick up some onesie and shorts that were on sale for 5.99. I had a 50 dollar gift card for here. So I just had to pay the tax. Which was like 3 dollars and some change.
The winning store that days was Old Navy. They were having a 75% off clearance sale. I find a good amount of things for .97 cents. With my military discount. I got them for .87 cent. I did get one thing in a 2t mainly because for .87 you couldn't go wrong. Plus I couldn't pass up the cute pants.
I went to Sam's Club twice last month. Which every time I go I have to look at the clothing. I happen to find a good amount of Carter's clothing for 4.81. Due to they were trying to get rid of it. So they can bring in the new summer line. The dinosaur romper is part of Carter's new summer line. I just couldn't pass it up. Due to it so freaking cute.
With the shopping I did. I got everything in a bigger size. Due to when we had our baby shower we didn't get many things in 6 month and up. So baby girl need some new clothes. We got tons of 3 month clothes. Which I have a whole hamper full of 3 month clothing that she has grown out of. That I need to pack up.
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!