- 2 lbs Chicken Breast
- 1/2 lbs Fresh Green Beans (Cleaned and Trimmed)
- 4 Cups Diced Up Red Potatoes
- 1/3 Cups Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Onion Powder
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Start by placing the chicken in a slow cooker, in the center. Next add the green beans on one side. Then for the potatoes, you will need to mound them high off to the other side.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic cloves.
- Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken, green beans and potatoes.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours, without opening the lid during the cooking time.
Hello Everyone! I hope you week has been going well. My week has been a busy and tiring one. I so can't wait until Sunday. Since its my day off from work. For today I'm showing you all a super easy chicken dinner. What I love is you can throw all of this in the crockpot before work and then come home to a cook dinner. Which is what I do a lot of the week days.
Since some days I get off from work and don't even feel like cooking anything. So having easy crockpot meals. Helps me from not going out to eat as much.
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY!