Happy Thursday Everyone! Today I'm co-host Thursday Moda with Ada of Elegance and Mommyhood. Ada start Thursday Moda last year. As a fun way to bring bloggers together and to have a place to link up a theme outfit. Every week. This week we are showing how to transition floral in to spring time.
- Black Gloved Sleeved Turtle Neck Bodysuit C/O Zaful
- Purple Floral High Waist Flare Skirt C/O Zaful
- Gunmetal Fleur Necklace won from Here and Now Daisy Gem Giveaway
- Silver Ball Earring From HIT~ .50 Euro Cents (.57 US Cents)
- Black Thermo Tights From New Yorker~7.95 Euro(10.81 Dollars)
- Unisex Full Frame Plastic Glasses in Black C/O Firmoo
- Black Lace Up Flats From New Yorker~ 19.95(22.53 Dollars)
I'm wearing this new Purple Floral skirt. That I got from Zaful a few weeks ago. What I love about this skirt is it work all year round. Since it still cold outside. I paired this skirt with a black long sleeve body suit and some black tights.
Once the weather warm up some. I can wear this outfit again but ditch the tight. For the summer months. I can see myself pairing this skirt with a cute black or grey t-shirt. Along with some sandals or flats.
Since this skirt has a few different colors you can pair it with a few different color. Like white, black, grey and purple. One thing I like about this skirt is the length. The length on this skirt is prefect for me to wear to work. Which is a huge bonus for me.
For the jewelry I just went with my favorite statement necklace. Plus a simple pair of stud earrings. For my hair I just pinned it back with a couple bobbie pins. Then I was set for my work day.
Please link up you favorite outfit for this week Thursday Moda. Down below.
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY!