- Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray~ Got in a Ipsy Bag~ Like it but wasn't in love with it to repurchase it.
- Swisspers 100% Cotton Rounds~ Repurchased.
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes~ Need to Repurchase.
- Smashbox Fusion Soft Light in Baked Starburst~ Repurchase and have started to hit pan on my current one
- Valencia Night Revive Retinol Serum~ Full Review
- In Transit Camera Close Up Primer by This Work~ Got in my Ipsy Bag~ Wasn't a huge fan of this. Won't buy full size.
- Laura Geller Baked Blush and Brighten in Tropic Hues~ Got in my Ipsy Bag. Loved it.~ Purchased Full Sized.
- NYX Double Stacked Mascara Base and Top Coat~ Got with Ipsy point~ Like the mascara but didn't care for the fiber part~ Will not repurchase.
- Avenue Absolutely Ageless Eye Cream~ Repurchased.
- Smash box Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner in Raven~ Need to repurchased. Just waiting until my current black eye liner runs out.
- Living Proof Prefect Hair Day 5 in 1 Styling Treatment~ Got in my Ipsy bag~ Love it~ Plan on buying it soon.
- Ulta Lip Primer~ Repurchase.
- Elizabeth Mott Queen of the fill tinted brow gel in light-medium~ Got in my Ipsy bag. Love it repurchased it one. Got a new one for Christmas.
- Olay Fresh Outlast Cooling White Strawberry & Mint Body Wash~ Have Repurchased in the past
- Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash~ Repurchased. Currently have back up of this body wash.
- Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water Face and Eye~ Switch to Simple Micellar Cleansing Water
- Smashbox Studio Skin in 1.2~ Repurchased
- Murad Hydrating Toner~ Repurchased
- Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Razor Heads~ Repurchased.
- Aveeno Ultra-Claming Foaming Cleanser~ Switched back to Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
- Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum~ Full Review~ Need to Repurchase.
- Invisible Solid Secret Paris~ Switched to Dove Go Fresh
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Ful Fan Effect
Happy Tuesday Everyone. I'm back with another round of products I have used up. All of these products were used up in November and December of last year. Which half of these product I have already repurchased. I still have two items that I want to repurchased which are the serum and the hair styling product.
If you don't have Ipsy. I would highly recommend trying it out. Its 10 dollars a month. I have find it a great way to try out new makeup and beauty products. With out breaking the bank.
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY!