- Olay Dual- Side Body Cleanser in Soothing Orchid and Black Currant From Target~ 9.99
- No7 Micellar Cleans Water in Normal/Oily From Ulta~ 7.49
- No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser From Ulta~ 7.49
- Smashbox Studio Skin in 1.2 From Ulta~ 42.00
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes in Light From Ulta~ 25.00
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing~ 39.00
- Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash in Coconut Milk 3 pack From Sam's Club~ 10.48
- Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer From Target~ 18.99
- Brown Michael Kors Corduroy From Marshalls~22.00
- Calvin Klein Black 5-Pkt Ponte Stretch Legging From Sam's Club~ 9.81
- Total~ 202.25- 50.00 Christmas Money= 152.25
- Saving~ 182.87
- Went 52.52 over my budget
Happy Tuesday Everyone! Today I'm bring back my monthly spending post. I used to do this post every month. That was up until last year. The move from Germany back to the states thru me off. So I stopping doing these back. As my new year resolution was to bring this post back and to also try to stick to my 100 dollar budget.
Which you can see I didn't do this month. The main reason for going over my budget is I had to get a few makeup products. That I ran out of. Plus get a couple back up products that I'm almost out of. So that was they big half of my budget.
I could have gone with out the pants but couldn't pass up the sale. They Calvin Klein pants where on sale and I didn't have a black pair. So I grab them up. Since I love these pants. I already own a purple and grey pair. Which I wear a lot. As for the Michael Kros pant. I couldn't pass up the 22 dollar price tag on them. Plus this way I have another pair of brown pants.
I could have also went with out the Olay Dual body scrubber. Specially with it been 10 dollars but I want to try it out. Which I have to say I do like it. I have been using it this whole month and been loving it and the smell of it. With it been so price I might just stick to my normal body wash. I have to first see how long it will last me.
*linking up to Franish*
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!