- Top Left Corner: December 2nd, 2016~ Sally Hansen Hi Ho Silver with Red Carpet Manicure 279 Diamond and mattify top coat. Ring and thumb is Luminous Glow in the dark delicate Christmas ornaments snowflake pattern nail sticker from Born Pretty.
- Top Middle~ Decmber 8th, 2016~ Red Carpet Manicure in 514 Draped in Rubies and snowman water decals from Born Pretty.
- Top Right Corner: December 14th, 2016~ Sephora O.P.I. Break a Leg Warmer and Feeling Festive Jamberry
- Bottom Left Corner~ December 19th, 2016~ Sephora O.P.I. Break a Leg Warmer and Feeling Festive Jamberry. Index and Ring Finger Sephora O.P.I. Just a Pinch of Glitter
- Bottom Middle~ December 21st, 2016~ Nail Inc. London Magnetic Polish in Spitalfields 162. Glitter on top is elf nail polish in Golden Gooddess. Ring finger OPI Dear Dairy and a water decal from born pretty store
- ottom Right Corner~ December 25th, 2016~ Red Carpet Manicure 158 Drop Dead Gorgeous. Ring Finger Red Carpet Manicure 279 Diamond
Happy Tuesday Everyone! I'm here today share with you my last manicures for 2016. Last month I painted my nail 6 time. Which almost all of them were Christmas theme nails. Which I had fun doing them. Also my co-workers got a kick out of them. I plan on having a bunch of new manicure coming your way in this year.
Also today I will be linking up with Quirky Pickings for her Tuesday Topics. Which today them is New Years resolutions. First I'm going to share with you all how I did with last year new year resolutions and then share my 10 resolutions for this year.
Last Year I only had 4 resolutions which they are the following.
- Going a year with out buy any new clothes. I try this last year but only end up going 5 month. So we will see how it goes this year. *Gift cards don't count in this*~ Failed this one. After 4 month.
- Out of my 5 day work week. Wear skirts, dress pants or leggings. At least one day out of the week. ~ Compelted this one
- Still work on my weight loss goal. This one is a completed/failed one. I hit my goal weight last year but with my move I add a good 10 pounds back. Which I'm fine with.
- Use the makeup I already own before getting more. *Ipsy don't count*~ Failed this one.
2017 New Years Resolutions
- Bring back my monthly budget post back and also stick to my 100 a month budget.
- Do another half marathon.
- Only have one soda a week.
- Continue to working on eating right and loving myself.
- Try to not stress out over small things.
- Go at 6 months with out buying clothes.
- Do a monthly recipe every month. * This help me out big with cooking more and trying new food.
- Organize my house more
- Be more adventures and explore Maryland
- Don't let the little and silly things get to me.
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!