- December 16th, 2016~ Christmas Cardigan and Olive Jeggings
- March 1st, 2016~ Green Button Bat Wing Sweater and Bootcut Jeans
- March 24th, 2016~ Pink, Orange, White and Beige 3/4 Sweater and JW Jeans
- April 3rd, 2016~ Ninja Turtle Shirt and Curvy Skinny Jeans
- May 1st, 2016~ Grey Pockets Solid V Neck Sweater and Hollister Jeans
Hello Everyone. Its crazy that we are already in the middle of the week again. I have today off from work. Which I have a few thing on my to do list to do today. Since I don't have any new outfit to post today. I decide to do to a cost per wear post.
Since the last one I did was in April. Today cost per wear post is featuring one of my closet staples. Which is a short sleeve white dress shirt. I brought this dress shirt at New York and Company on sale back in 2010. For 13.48. As you can see I have worn it a total of 9 times on the blog. Which makes the cost per wear 1.50 a wear. Which is super good for a staple piece in my closet.
Another closet staple for me is a white long sleeve dress shirt. Which I need to buy a new one. You can see how I have worn the one I had HERE.
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!