- May 1st, 2016 Blue- My work smock
- May 2nd, 2016 Routine- I unload and reload the dishwasher. Every morning and night.
- May 3rd, 2016 N is for-Night time
- May 4th, 2016 Ball- These were hanging outside of a shop in Venice
- May 5th,2016 Button- Brown buttons on my stipe top
- May 6th, 2016 Air- Couldn't figure out what to take a photo of. So instead I wrote today word out. Using my note app on my phone.
- May 7th, 2016 This means a lot to me: my husband grandma pearls. That I wore on my wedding day
- May 8th, 2016My Sunday: Worked and went thru some photos from my Venice trip.
- May 9th, 2016 Sign- Speed sign
- May 10th, 2016 Travel- I'm off to Scotland this week.
- May 11th, 2016 Tiny ~ DIDN'T TAKE A PHOTO THIS DAY
- May 12th, 2016 Text- The Edinburgh Sign
- May 13th, 2016 Mirror- In our hotel in Amsterdam
- May 14th, 2016 Eye
- May 15th, 2016 Lunch- Just had a Atkins meal bar for lunch today.
- May 16th, 2016 Behind- I was behind Ant walking down Arthur's Seat
- May 17th, 2016 Liquid- The liquids I had to drink today.
- May 18th, 2016 Message ~ DIDN'T TAKE A PHOTO THIS DAY
- May 19th, 2016 My Fave Color- Is pink. The time has come to pack my suitcase up again but this time it for my big move. Back to the states
- May 20th, 2016 Triangle- The corner of a photo frame
- May 21st, 2016 Flowers- A photo I took at the Keukenhof.
- May 22nd, 2016 Time- The time has come to finish packing my suitcase. I'm off to live in a hotel tomorrow.
- May 23rd, 2016
- May 24th, 2016 In my bag- The inside of my makeup bag.
May 25th, 2016 Blurry
May 26th, 2016 Something ~ DIDN'T TAKE A PHOTO THIS DAY
May 27th, 2016 Moody ~ DIDN'T TAKE A PHOTO THIS DAY
May 28th, 2016 View from bed
May 29th, 2016 On the table- all the alcohol items we have to get rid of.
May 30th, 2016 Hair- going to my natural curly hair today. Since it been raining all day.
May 31st, 2016 What I Saw Today- A big storm troop balloon
Happy Wednesday Everyone! Last month was a crazy month for me. With moving back to the states. Plus trying to get some last minutes traveling in. So therefor I missed a good amount of days of photo of the day.
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!