- April 1st, 2016 Yellow- The yellow flowers outside my house.
- April 2nd, 2016 Looking Down- The stairs at my house.
- April 3rd, 2016 Start with A- Apples
- April 4th, 2016 Cool- this tree in the Black Forest. It has an apple and a nose craved in it
- April 5th, 2016 Thank You~ All for your support
- April 6th, 2016 A Building- Yesterday Sunset.
- April 7th, 2016 I Sat Here- Sitting in my love seat. Wearing my Oversize's UA Hoodie, Jeans and a baseball hat.
- April 8th, 2016 Pair- A pair of my husband shoe
- April 9th, 2016 I found this- A green baby strawberry in the pack of strawberries I brought.
- April 10th, 2016 Fragrant- The current fragrance I'm using at the moment Strawberries and Champagne from Victoria Secret.
- April 11th, 2016 Natural- Yummy Coconut Chips 100% Natural. 1 servings is 6 weight watchers points.
- April 12th, 2016 Hole- wearing my distressed American Eagle super skinny. Which the hole in my knee gets bigger each time I wear them.
- April 13th, 2016 Card- The card I got in my Ipsy bag today.
- April 14th, 2016 Fresh- Strawberries
- April 15th, 2016 Logo
- April 16th, 2016 Glass- Enjoying some bananaweizen with some friends
- April 17th, 2016 Homemade- Hot dogs and potato salad for lunch
- April 18th, 2016 Open- it's so nice to have the windows opened
- April 19th, 2016 My City- Wiesbaden, Germany
- April 20th, 2016 Entrance~ MISSED THIS DAY
- April 21st, 2016 Cut- My sub for my dinner.
- April 22nd, 2016 Earth- Happy Earth Day
April 23rd, 2016 Arrow- One of my industrial earrings
April 24th, 2016 My Favorite Food- Shrimp and Strawberries
April 25th, 2016 Out of the box-sharing a İskender Kebap for dinner with Ant
April 26th, 2016 The Sky- The sky after I got off work today.
April 27th, 2016 Messy- My office/closet room. After working 8 days straight I have shoe all over the place. Lucky there not all of my shoe.
April 28th, 2016 Season- Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring
April 29th, 2016 Man Made- Fire
April 30th, 2016 Book- My next blog notebook
Happy Sunday Everyone. I hope you all are doing well. I just got back for my holiday last night. Now the count down begins until I move. Which is less then a month away.
HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!