- White Vest with Pockets From Primark~ 9.00 Euro (9.54 Dollars)
- Black Scoop Neck Long Sleeved Tee From Old Navy~ 7.00
- Skinny Kicks From American Eagle~ 15.99
- Silver Ball Necklace From Hit~ 3.00 Euro(3.27 Dollars)
- Silver Ball Earring From Hit~ .50 Euro Cents(.57 cents in Dollars)
- Silver Headband From a Place From Germany
- Black and Silver Belt From Orsay~ 4.99 Euro (5.54 Dollars)
- Gotta Flurt Shoe Birthday Gift From Ant(2011)
Happy Wednesday Everyone. I hope you all are having a great week so far. My week is going great so far. I had two days off from work. Which they were spent with Ant. On Monday we went to Cologne and yesterday we ran errands together.
Today I'm staying true to the blog and being a real blogger by posting this outfit. This outfit was taken during the week. I was fighting a cold. Plus a eye allergic infection. So therefor I wasn't wearing my full on makeup look. I just had on some lipstick and blush on.
I love how this outfit turn out. Also my co-worker really liked this outfit. I just hate the way I look in these picture. That I wasn't going to use these picture in a blog post at all. Since I'm a real blogger. I decide to show you all. That I don't look 100% prefect all the time. I have off day just like the rest of the world.
linking up to Sydney Fashion Hunter
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!