- Ombre Sweater Hand Me Down From H
- Grey Tank Top With Lace Trim Birthday Gift From Ant (2015)
- Levis Hi-Rise Nocurn From The Levis Outlet~ 26.25 Euro(28.96 Dollars)
- Grey Scarf From New Yorker~2.95 Euro (3.24 Dollars)
- White Gem Earring From On Style 200 Czech Republic Koruny(9.78 Dollars)
- Nova Scotia Night Blue Jacket From Jack Wolfskin~139.95 Euro(153.21 Dollars)
- Grey Kamik Momentum Boots From The Px~79.00
Happy Friday Everyone. I'm back with another Black Forest post. Today I'm here to tell you all about my second day in the Black Forest. On this day Ant and me woke up pretty early. To go take some sunrise photo's. Also some more photo's of the falls.
After taking some photo's. We went back to our hotel and eat some breakfast. Plus check out. Once we did that. We were off to the train station. To head to another part of the black forest. Which was in a pretty big town name Freiburg. Once we got to Freiburg we ate lunch at Art Cafe Freiburg.
Which there known for there awesome flammkuchen. Ant order a flammkucken and I ate a hamburger. After trying a bite of Ant flammkuchen. I wish I order one. After we ate. We were off to go on are hiking.
The Black Forest in Freiburg was nothing like the forest in Triberger. There wasn't any snow at all. It was just wet and muddy. Which was fine with me. Plus it was a lot warmer there to. Which mad taking outfit photo's easier. I did get my butt wet from sitting on the log but it was all good.
As we were hiking. We came across a set of wooded monkey bar. Which we thought was an odd place for them. I did give them a try. Which I didn't make it far at all. It not the easiest to do the monkey bar with a huge heavy bag on your back. Over all we had a fun time hiking in the Black Forest. We see are self doing more hiking trips in the future.
HAVE A GREAT FIRDAY!