- Top Left Corner~ February 9th, 2016~ Jamberry Venus on Ring Finger and Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish in Back to the Fuchsia
- Middle Top~ February 10th, 2016~ Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish in Back to the Fuchsia. On Ring Finger Salon Effects in 490 Geome-Trick
- Right Corner~ February 13th, 2016~ Salon Effects in 520 Giving Lip
- Bottom Left Corner~ February 22nd, 2016~ Salon Effects in 520 Giving Lip on Ring and Thumb. Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish in Purplexed
- Middle Bottom~ February 23rd, 2016~ Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish in Purplexed. Salon Effects in 500 Cat Call on Ring and Thumb
Happy Thursday Everyone. We are at the end of the month again. So that means it time for another nail recap. I ended up doing my nails 5 times this month. Which part of the fact is the Jamberry only lasted a day on my nails. I'm thing that the are to old and that why there not sticking.
So I replaced the Jamberry with a Salon Effort nail polish stripe. Which I was shock to be able to get two use's out of the striped. So I decide to give them another shot and use the lips salon effect twice. Which it didn't work as great as the first time. It only lasted a day. So I reapply a different one to my nails. I think the problem was I let them get to much air. Which caused them to dry out and not stick well.
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY!