- Red Stripe Sleeveless Knit Swing Dress From Old Navy~ 13.47
- Red Cardigan From Old Navy~ 5.99
- Hi-Rise Flare Jeans From American Eagle~31.97*
- Jingle Bell Necklace From The Px~ Old
- Pearl Statement Earrings Christmas Gift From Janet(2015)
- Ribbon Ribbon Came Off of a Gift
- Oh Snap Christmas Stripe Sock Christmas Gift From My Sister (2015)
- Red Flats From Walmart~ 5.87
Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you all are having a great week. My week has been an awesome one. I got all my Christmas cards mailed out. Also got half my Christmas shopping done. Plus the most exciting thing that happen this week is I GOT the PROMOTION that I have been working on. I start my new job on Sunday and I can't wait.
If you have been around my blog during the month of December. Then you know I love putting together Christmas themed outfit. I alway start my Christmas theme outfit right after Thanksgiving. Which so far I have worn my Christmas Cardigan.
For today work outfit. I decide to take this summer red stripe dress and turn it in to a top. Since this dress is sleeveless. I add my red cardigan over it. Which I haven't worn this cardigan since last year around this time.
For shoe I pulled out my red flats. That I brought right before Thanksgiving at Walmart and let me tell you. These shoe have almost got there money wroth out of them. Since I have been wearing them a lot. The best part is they are comfortable. Plus under 6 dollars.
To keep my feet warm. I pulled out these brand new Christmas sock. That my sister got me last year. Which they go prefect with today outfits. Since they have green striped in them. Hint the Christmas stripes.
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!