- Holiday Cheer T-Shirt From Old Navy~ 8.00 (6 Year Ago)
- Christmas Cardigan From Primark~ 18.00 Euro (19.08 Dollars)
- Olive Hi-Rise Jegging From American Eagle~ 9.60
- Goody White Headband From Target~ .50 cents
- Christmas Tree Earring From Primark~ .95 Euro Cents (1.01 Dollars)
- Beige Boots From Old Navy~ 24.13 (7 Years Ago)
Happy Wednesday Everyone! I can't believe we only have 4 more days until Christmas. Are you guys ready for it? I have one more gift I'm wait for to come in the mail. Then I have to wrap it. I also got to go to the store and pick a few thing up for Christmas dinner. Then I will be done and ready for Christmas.
For todays work outfit. I pulled my beloved Christmas cardigan out again to wear. This time around I paired it with my Holiday Cheer t-shirt. Which I was so surprised at how well these two item go together. I have no idea why I didn't think about pairing these two items together sooner.
Out of all my Christmas themed clothes. I'm so happy I picked up this cardigan last year at primark. I have been able to wear it a total of 5 time now. Which bring the cost per wear to 3.82. I plan on wearing this cardigan one more time before Christmas is over. So don't be surprised if you see this cardigan again on the blog.
linking up to Sydney Fashion Hunter
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!