- Red Reindeer Shirt From Amazon Gift From Ant
- White Dress Shirt From New York and Company~ 13.48
- Red No Boundaries Essentials Colored Jeggings From Walmart~ 11.88
- Reindeer Earring From Primark~ .95 Euro Cents (1.01 Dollars)
- Red and Silver Necklace From Hit~3.00 Euro (3.27 Dollars)
- Red, Blue, Green and White Plaid Bow From Tally Weijl~ .99 Euro Cents (1.05 Dollars)
- Grey Fur Wedge Boot From Chaussures Mandrilly (Store in Paris) 100 Euro (138.73 Dollars)
Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend. My weekend was great. I had the whole weekend off. Which I haven't had one of those in a long time. Since the weather wasn't the greatest this weekend. I spent my weekend at home relaxing and catching up on TV shows. Plus getting ready for Christmas.
I can't believe Christmas Eve is this Saturday. This week is going to be a little crazy for me. I have a pot luck at work tomorrow. Then Ant has a potluck on Thursday. So I will be doing a lot of baking and cooking this week. Plus I have to finish wraping gift. Lucky I got all my shopping done. So therefor I don't have to go out and fight any crowd.
For today work outfit. I decide to pull out my Red Reindeer shirt. Ant order me this shirt last year for Christmas. On Amazon the reindeer look pink but when we got the shirt in the mail. The reindeer was red. I wore this shirt last year with a pair of jeans.
For today look. I went with my new pair of jeggings that I pick up at Walmart. I brought these red jegging the week of Thanksgiving. I have been wanting a bright red pair of pants for a long time. So when I saw these for under 12 dollars. I just had to get them. Specially since I know I will get my use out of them.
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!