- Snowman Sweater From Walmart~19.00 (5 Years Old)
- Green Cowl Neck Dress Hand Me Down From H
- Christmas Tree Earring From Primark~ .95 Euro Cents (1.01 Dollars)
- White Thermo Tights From Target~ 9.00
- Ribbon From a Christmas Gift A Few Years Ago~ Free
- Brown Simplicity Knee-High Boots With Buckle C/O SammyDress
Happy Friday Everyone. I'm so excite that today is Friday. Since that means I have the weekend off. This is the first weekend I have had off in a long time. Which this weekend. I plan on going to a Christmas village. That if It doesn't snow.
For today's work outfit. I decide to wear this green dress again. That H gave to me over the summertime. This time I decide to layer my snowman sweater over top of it. Since it is sleeveless.
Since its only in the 30's here. I had to keep my legs warms. So therefor I put on these white thermo tight. That I picked up at Target last week. Since my white sweater tights are getting a hole in them. I don't know about you guys but white tights are a staple in my closet. Specially during the winter time.
I have been wanting a new pair of knee high boots. Lucky for me Sammy Dress. Was having a Black Friday sale on boots. So there for I picked up these brown pair. These boots are prefect for the cold months. Since they are fleece lined.
The moment I put these boots on my feet. They were warm. I'm so happy that I got them. Plus can you believe. They were only 15 dollars. Which is a steal. I did water proof them. Like I do all my boots.
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!