- 2 Pounds beef stew meat
- 1 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 2-3 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 6oz Can tomato paste
- 32 oz Beef broth
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4-5 Golden Potatoes, cut into to cubes
- 1 Tablespoon Dried parsley
- 1 Teaspoon oregano
- 1 Can of Green beans, drained
- Combine beef, potatoes, green beens, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, beef broth and tomato pasta in the crock pot.
- Cook on LOW for 10 hours or on HIGH for 6 to 7 hours.
Happy November Everyone! Last month just flow on by. That I didn't get a chance to do my monthly recipe post. To make sure I don't miss doing it this month. I decide to kick the month off with it.
I mention in my October currently that I have been loving my crockpot. The crockpot has become my go to item to cook dinner in. Since I have a crazy work schedule. That is always changing up on me. So therefor its hard to come up with dinner idea. Lucky Ant helps a lot with making dinners.
So for those day I get off early from work and want dinner ready when I come home. I just throw some meat in to the crockpot and let it cook all day. I did this a few weeks ago. When I made beef stew. This beef stew was so good. Plus we had leftover for lunch the next day.
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!