- Black Cheer Shirt From Target~5.00 (Super Old)*
- Black Ponte Knit Circle Skirt From Old Navy~ 17.48*
- Snake Skin Tights From The Gap Gift From Manger M
- Silver Skinny Belt Came With My Wallflower Double Bling Belt Skinny Jeans
- Sparkly Crystal Clear Gems Statement Earrings C/O Happiness Boutique
- Silver Bracelet Homemade From Co-Worker E
- Bare Trap Addyson Black Suede Boots Christmas Gift From Ant
Happy Monday Everyone! I hope your new years is off to a good start. So far my new years in going good. On New Year eve and day I just spent it at home and did nothing. Which was so nice.
Since its a new year. I decide to pull out my cheer shirt to wear to work today. I haven't worn this shirt since January 2014. So it was time to dust it off. I love how it looks with the skirt. To break up the black. I add the silver belt.
To dress the outfit up some more. I went with a fun pair of statement earring. That I got from Happiness Boutique back in August 2015. I been want to wear them but haven't find the prefect outfit. Well today was the day to bust them out.
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!