Disclaimer: As a member of the BrandBacker affiliate program, I was sent this product in exchange for a review. As always, all opinions are my own.
- Cream of Wheat Instant Original Flavor ~ 3 Points
- 1 Cup Fresh Raspberries~ 0 Points
- Thomas Bagel Thins 100% Whole Wheat Bagel ~ 3 Points
- Yogi Blueberry Slim Life Green Tea~ 0 Points
Total points used for breakfast~ 6 points
- 1 Golden Delicious Apple Cut Up ~0 Points
- 1 Apple Cinnamon Rice Cake~ 2 points
Total for morning snack~ 2 points
- 1 Stuffed Pepper with Rice and Black Beans ~ 10 Points
- 1 Dr. Pepper Ten Soda~ 1 Point
Total for lunch~ 11 Points
- 1 Hoppin' Jalapeno Flavor Chomps Snack Sticks ~ 3 points
- 1 Weight Watchers Mozzarella Cheese Stick~ 1 point
Total for Afternoon Snacks~ 4 points
- Turkey Sausage and Chinese Cabbage ~ 5 Points
Total Point for Dinner~ 5 Points
After Dinner Snack
Mini 3 Musketeers Bar~ 2 points
Total After Dinner Snack~ 2 Point
If no drink is listed. I had water to drink with the meal.
Total points used for the day 30 points. Which is all I get for the day.
Hello Everyone. On Tuesday I told you all how I'm doing Weight Watchers. So today I thought I would share with you. What I eat in a day with my 30 points I get per day. Everything you see in this post was eaten yesterday.
Also I'm here to introduce you all to Chomps Snack Sticks. There a 100% Grass-fed beef stick. They are the prefect snack for the Whole30, Gluten Free, Paleo, and crossfit communities. Also weight watcher. Since the stick range in 3 to 4 point depending on the flavor your eat.
I have to tell you all my husband loved these stick. He almost at all 6 of them that I was sent to try out. Lucky yesterday I was able to get my hand on ones before they were all gone. I try out the Hoppin' Jalapeno Flavor Chomps Snack Sticks.
Being that this beef stick had jalapeno in it. Which you can see by the picture above. It wasn't spicy at all. Which I like since I'm not a fan of spicy foods.
Pro's of this beef stick
- It not like a beef jerky stick
- Depending on the flavor you eat they only have 100 to 110 calories.
- No MSG
- No Nitrates
Con's to this beef stick
- The packaging is super hard to get open. I had to use scissors to open it. So therefor they don't make a good on the go snack.
If you are doing weight watch like me and what to know the break down of point for each flavor. Here it is
- Hoppin' Jalapeno Flavor Chomps Snack Sticks ~ 3 point
- Original Flavor Chomps Snack Stick~ 3 point
- Crankin' Cran Flavor Chomps Snack Stick~ 4 Points
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY!
Powered by BrandBacker