- BCBG Black Cardigan From BJ'S~ 14.99 (7 years old)
- Stripe Hi-Low Dress From The Px~2 years old
- Joe Benbasset Black Maxi Skirt From the PX~ 2.79
- Black Thermo Tights From New Yorker~7.95 Euro(10.81 Dollars)
- Organi Necklace C/O Kmart (2012)
- Flower Earring From Forever 21~.49 Cents
- Unisex Full Frame Plastic Glasses in Black C/O Firmoo
- Black Faux-Suede Pointed Flats From Old Navy~ 20.65
Happy Wednesday Everyone. So far this week has turn in to a dress/skirt wearing week for me. This is the second time this week I'm wearing a dress. This stripe hi-low dress has been sitting in my closet for 2 year now and NEVER has been worn.
The reason for that is. When I brought the dress I love the pattern and color in it. I just didn't like how it hugged my stomach. At that time I told myself I would loss some weight and the dress will look better. Which I have lost about 20+ pounds now.
So I decide to try the dress out again. This time around it doesn't hug my belly. Which I love. Since this dress is a summer dress. I had to make it more winter appropriate to wear. Plus work approved.
With the dress being a hi-low dress. I couldn't wear it how it is. So I added a black maxi skirt under it. To fix the length of the dress. Since the stripe dress is an open back dress. I put a black cardigan and button one put to fix that problem. Last but not least was to throw on some thick tights and jewelry. Now I'm set for my work day.
linking up to Sydney Fashion Hunter
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!