- 1 Pot Roast~ I used a chuck roast
- 1 Can of Dr. Pepper~ I used Dr. Pepper Ten. Since it has less calories then a regular Dr. Pepper
- 1 Packer Of Lipton Dry Onion Soup Mix
- Place roast in the crock pot
- Pour Dr. Pepper and onion soup mix over the roast.
- Cook on low 8 to 9 hours or High for 2 hour. Then 6 hours on low
Hello Everyone. Its a new month and new year. This year I will be bring you all easy recipe. Plus healthy recipes. To kick off my monthly recipe series this year. I bring you a super easy crock pot roast. I made this roast for New Year's Day. It was a huge hit in my house.
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!