1. What was one new years resolution that you accomplished?
- One New Year resolution I accomplished was I went a year with out buy any new nail polish. The other New Year resolution I set I failed at.
2. Three words to describe last year?
- Great, Heathy and Loving
3. Something your looking forward to this coming year?
- Traveling some more of Europe. I have a few trips plan in September.
4. What did last year teach you?
- That I don't have to set goals to get things accomplished
5. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
- I worn a lot of vest this year. Special my Geometric Vest Cardigan
6. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?
7. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
- More Traveling and growing my blog some more.
8. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
- Less drama
9. Best book you read last year?
- The fault in our stars
10. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
- Going a year with out buy any new clothes. I try this last year but only end up going 5 month. So we will see how it goes this year. *Gift cards don't count in this*
- Out of my 5 day work week. Wear skirts, dress pants or leggings. At least one day out of the week.
- Still work on my weight loss goal.
- Use the makeup I already own before getting more. *Ipsy don't count*
Thank you all for your support on my blog in 2015. I hope you all have a great New Year.
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!