- 1 Whole Egg
- 230 Grams Egg White
- A Little Bit Of McCormick Perfect Pinch Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper
- Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon~ 3 Slices
- Yogi Blueberry Slim Life Green Tea
Morning Snack ~ Smoothie
- 1 Cup Good Karma Flax Milk Unsweeted
- 1 Scoop Musclepharm Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoon PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 116 Grams Bananas
- 3.75 oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1.25 oz Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Scotch N Soda Kartoffelsuppe
- Small Coke
If a drink not listed then I had water to drink. I drink a total of 2 liter of water a day.
Hello Everyone. Back in July I showed you all what I eat in a day. So I thought I would give this post another shot to see how well it goes. Since the first post didn't go so well. If you have been reading my blog for the last coupe month's.
Then you know I have been on a weightless journey. I started this journey on May 18. After I step on the scale on May 17 and weighted the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I told myself something has't to be done. Also special since my pant were not fitting me as well.
So Ant told me I should try the Atkins diet out with him. I told him I would give it a go. Now after 4 months. Of eating more healthier and watching what I eat. I'm down a total of 22 pounds. Which put me back at what I weighted in August of 2012.
From my last tough it out Tuesdays post I have lost a total of 2.5 pounds. I have a total of 5.4 more pounds to go before I hit my goal weight. Which I'm hoping will be by the end of the year. If not the being of the new year.
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!